When water damage strikes and begins to seep into porous and absorbent materials in your home, mold is sure and quick to follow. Mold comes in many forms and can be hard to detect and remove. It can cause many health problems if not removed immediately including,
• Respiratory issues including asthma
• Mold-induced Hypersensitivity
• Mycotoxin Toxicity
Eliminating the mold as quickly as possible is the best way to keep your family, employees, and clients safe in your home or office. That’s where we are there for you. Drymasters Restoration will come in and do Water Removal, Water and Sewage Damage Cleanup, and Mold Cleanup. We will remove all materials that are irreparably damaged by the mold, and clean all hard surfaces thoroughly to ensure the mold does not return. Call Drymasters Restoration today to evaluate and remove your mold problem to keep your home and office safe!